Office Administrator Vacancy
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the newly created role of Office Administrator, reporting to the Administration Manager, who will work between our Manchester and Runcorn depots.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administrative support in relation to health and safety across all depots.
- Administration of all insurance claims, including logging of claims, forwarding for investigation etc.
- Dealing with customer complaints, including the coordination of National Express complaints at both depots (Manchester and Runcorn).
- Ordering of driver uniform.
- Dealing with the collation and management of lost property at all depots.
- Investigating if the expected National Express diagrams as per the Revenue sheet did not run (i.e., does not appear on U-Track
- Weekly reconciliation of invoices against Revenue Files of National Express Dupes and National Express Contracts for all depots
- Inputting duties in Coach Manager and maintaining throughout the year for all depots.
- Challenging of National Express recharges and maintaining the National Express recharge log for all depots.
- Ensuring the daily log of National Express number of runs/breakdowns is kept up to date.
- Challenging National Express recharges and maintaining the National Express recharge log for all depots.
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties as may be required and assist other colleagues whenever necessary.
- Experience of working in a Passenger Transport environment, preferred but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Good understanding of and experienced in customer service.
- Educated to GCSE level including Maths and English.
- Computer literacy qualification.
- Competent in MS Office applications.
- Experience of Coach Manager is desirable. (Full training will be given).
- Must be able to travel between the Manchester and Runcorn depots.
Have you got what it takes to join our team? Apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org