Assistant Operations Manager
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for the newly created role of Assistant Operations Manager based in Manchester and reporting to our Head of Operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting in the daily compliant and efficient operation of our Manchester and Leeds fleet of 40 vehicles to meet legislation and the expectations of our customers.
- Providing guidance and support to our existing traffic supervisors and drivers.
- Ensuring Company operational and standards procedures are adhered to.
- Investigating customer complaints and accident investigations.
- Experience of working in a Passenger Transport environment. Experience of National Express operations would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competent in MS Office Applications.
- Experience of Coach Manager would be an advantage, (Full training will be given).
- Transport Managers CPC desirable but not essential
- PCV licence desirable but not essential.
Have you got what it takes to join our team? Apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com