We are a leading bus and coach operator, located in the North West of England with an enviable reputation for providing, quality, reliability and value for money based on over 50 years’ experience.
Our excellent quality and service is maintained with a modern fleet of vehicles, operating from 3 depots and an outstation in Leeds and is backed by a great team of experienced staff who are dedicated to the safety and comfort of our customers.
We are now actively recruiting several vacancies for the role of Bus Driver to carry out bus work at our Manchester depot, at an excellent pay rate of £11.50 per hour.
Bus Driver Requirements:
- PCV Driving Licence
- Digital Tachograph card (Not essential)
- No more than 6 Points on your licence
- No disqualifications from driving in relation to Alcohol or Drugs
- Good customer care skills
Bus Driver Benefits:
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week contract
- No Sunday or Bank Holiday Working
- A Competitive salary – £11.50 per hour.
- 28 days holiday per year
- Recommend A Driver Scheme
- Enhanced DBS check
- Company uniform
- Company Pension
- Opportunity to meet new people
- Drive modern fleet vehicles
To apply, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01928 562062 and request an application form