Job Opportunity – Temporary Customer Sales Advisor
Job Title: Temporary Customer Sales Advisor.
Reports to: Sales Team Manager
Location: Selwyns Travel Head Office, Cavendish Farm Road, Weston, Runcorn.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday, 09:00hrs – 17:30hrs (with one-hour lunch break)
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Sales Advisor to join our Runcorn Sales team for the summer season.
Selwyns Travel are a well-established coach firm with over 40 years’ experience based in Runcorn, Cheshire.
The role will be for a temporary contract, full time. Working as part of a small, professional team, you will be expected to have excellent customer service, organisation, communication and I.T. skills. A confident telephone manner, proficiency in Microsoft Office and previous experience of working in sales or customer service is preferable.
The Sales Advisor will be responsible for:
- Accepting and making calls relating to sales enquiries and bookings for coach hire.
- Co-ordinating hire details both preliminary and final (may include ferries, guides, maps, en route stops etc.)
- Administration of bookings to include: written quotations, confirmations, invoices and work tickets.
- Follow up calls relating to quotations and payments..
- General customer service pre and post hire (including requests and grievances)
- Encouraging and promoting new and existing business.
You will ideally have:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Speed and accuracy in using Windows based I.T applications (particularly Microsoft Office)
- Good administration skills
- A confident telephone manner
The successful applicant would be expected to:
- Display a good customer service approach
- Be confident and positive of their abilities and approach to clients.
- Be a team worker
- The ability to work under own initiative – coping with tasks unsupervised and working under pressure
To apply for this role, email your CV to our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call Melissa on 01928 562062 for further details.
Part of the RATP Group of Companies
‘Selwyns Travel is an equal opportunities Company which welcomes applications from all sections of the community’.