PCV Fitter Vacancy
An opportunity has arisen for a PCV Fitter to join our Wirral depot, reporting to the Workshop Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the examination, preparation, and presentation of PCV vehicles including a modern fleet that are due for MOT and VOSA inspections as well as monthly inspections to ensure compliance to VOSA standards.
· General maintenance of vehicles, which service the National Express, Private Hire and Schools contracts.
· Keeping full detailed documents to ensure proof of compliance.
· Attending vehicle breakdowns.
· Ideally, you will hold a relevant professional qualification (NVQ3 or City and Guilds equivalent in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance) although consideration will be given to applicants who hold the relevant skills and qualities via experience.
· Excellent awareness of health and safety.
· Experience of working in the industry and familiar with DVSA and MOT requirements.
· Full PCV license would be advantages.
What we will provide you with:
· Competitive salary
· Irtec training
· Full PPE
· 28 days holiday per year
· Bike to Work Scheme
· Company Pension
· Opportunity to meet new people
If you wish to apply for this role, please submit your CV to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com before 15th January 2021.