Social Media Executive
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the purpose of this role is to create an awareness around the Selwyns brand and engage with and generate new customers and to work closely with sales to develop the Private Hire and Contract business.
- Management of social media channels, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google +
- Responsible for ongoing updates about the brand and service of the company in social media accounts to engage customers.
- Producing a consistent brand message across all the social media channels.
- Regular monitoring the competitor social media sites and creating analysis report.
- Analysing social media campaigns with tracking systems to determine areas for social media campaign improvement and to gather visitor’s data.
- Develop social media timelines that coincide with new contracts, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
- Manage the website content.
- Creating and promoting Company newsletter/blog on a monthly basis.
- Managing internal staff communication as directed.
- Ensuring consistency of the Selwyns brand in all internal memos, documentation and e-mail footers.
- Work closely with IT to develop a branded intranet system.
- Assistant with daily general administrative tasks.
- Marketing or social media qualification preferred but not essential
- Technology skills and detail orientated
- Content writing and excellent proof reading skills
- Experienced in graphic design
- Campaign execution experience essential
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Highly organised multi-tasker
- Creative with a strategic mind-set
- Good knowledge of Adobe
If you wish to apply for this role, please submit your CV to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 12th June 2020