Day Trips & Tours
Day Trips from Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
Fancy a bit of culture? Maybe a scenic tour? Or how about a fun day out with the cheeky monkeys (and the kids as well!) Selwyns Travel has over 60 years experience operating day trips from Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
As one of the North West’s leading coach hire and tour operators, we have used our considerable experience and expertise to bring you a comprehensive range of coach holidays and coach day trips from Liverpool and the surrounding areas, at value for money prices.
You’ll be spoilt for choice, whatever your interests. Seaside, countryside, scenery, cities, shopping, boats and trains, castles, theme parks, seasonal treats – we’ve got them all and more! With departures throughout the year, we cater for everyone, from the young to the young at heart.
Give us a call on 01928 529 036 for more information or to book a day trip!
Multiple Regional Coach Pick Up Points
In 2017, Selwyns Day Trips will be running two seperate pickup routes. One route will cover day trips from Liverpool and the Wirral, whilst the other will cover Runcorn, Widnes and Warrington.
Below is a summary of pickup points on each route.
Liverpool & Wirral Pickup Route
Ellesmere Port – Library, Civic Way
- Bromborough – Bromborough Cross, Royal Oak (Village side)
- Wallasey – The Boot Inn, Liscard
- Birkenhead – Europa Boulevard, near the College
- Liverpool – Lime Street, Lions Statues, St.Georges Hall
- Walton – Barnes Travel, County Road
- Bootle – New Strand, Stanley Rd Nr Macdonalds/Shoe Market
- Broadgreen – the layby by The Rocket
Halton & Warrington Route
- Runcorn Bus Station – Stand A
- Runcorn Halton Lea – Southway Layby, Trident Park at the side of the cinema
- Widnes – Bradley Way
- Sankey Bridges – Outside the Sloop Inn, Old Liverpool Road
- Warrington Town Centre – Bus Stop by the Golden Gates, Sankey Street
- Woolston – Bus Stop opposite Greymist Avenue (near Armadillo Storage)