Selwyns Travel part of The Guild of British Coach Operators
Selwyns are very proud to be a member of The Guild of British Coach Operators.
About The Guild of British Coach Operators
Formed in 1985, the Guild represents over 20 of the UK’s top coach companies. Membership isn’t about who has the shiniest coaches (though we do like to keep ours gleaming in the coach wash!). It is about the way our business operates and the values we uphold.
Membership is only open to well established coach operators who operate to the highest standard, and who share a commitment to quality and striving to give the best service to our customers.
All Guild Members meet three times a year, with separate specialist meetings of groups such as engineering managers, operations managers, trainers and marketeers. This gives us an opportunity to share best practice and continue to improve the services we can offer our customers.
What does that mean for you?
When you hire a coach from Selwyns Travel, you can be sure that you are getting a service recognized as being of the highest standard.
Our membership recognises our compliance with the regulatory rules for the safe operation of our buses and coaches. This includes being fully licensed by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency and the Traffic Commissioner.
By hiring your coach from Selwyns Travel you will get:
- honest and explicit descriptions of coaches
- an efficient booking and sales process
- written confirmation of your bookings and hire terms
- effective maintenance procedures that exceed industry standards
- clean and well-presented coaches
- drivers who are professionally trained and tested
- operations conducted in an environmentally sensitive manner