Human Resources Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Selwyns Travel based in Runcorn for a HR Administrator.
- Post Job Adverts on job boards
- Contact with candidates to arrange interviews
- Provide hiring manager with interview packs
- Investigations/Disciplinary/Appeal/ Grievance
- Assist managers as company note taker during meetings
- Initial and every 3 years DBS checks on PCV Drivers
- Pre-Employment and every 6 months medical check form for all staff
- Absence Management
- Ensuring that RTW interviews are carried out by managers after each period of absence and the form is returned to HR
- Commendation Letters
- On boarding of new starters
- Ensuring all recruitment and induction paperwork is signed off
- Scan and save recruitment and induction paperwork on SAGE HR
- Assist managers with queries where required.
- Assist other areas of the business in an administrative capacity where required.
- Strong administrative skills and experience
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Confident and fluent communicator
- Contribute towards a positive working environment
- High level of confidentiality
- Sage HR Experience/Knowledge
- Coach Manager Experience/Knowledge
Apply by sending your CV to HR@selwyns.co.uk
Part of the RATP Group of Companies
‘Selwyns Travel is an equal opportunities Company which welcomes applications from all sections of the community’.