National Express Coach Driver Vacancies
We are a leading bus and coach operator, located in the North West of England with an enviable reputation for providing, quality, reliability and value for money based on over 50 years’ experience.
Our excellent quality and service is maintained with a modern fleet of vehicles, operating from 3 depots and an outstation in Leeds and is backed by a great team of experienced staff who are dedicated to the safety and comfort of our customers.
Following the lifting of Covid restrictions and an increase in bookings, we are now actively recruiting several vacancies for the role of National Express driver to carry out work at our Manchester and Runcorn depots at an excellent pay rate of £12.00 per hour.
PCV Driver / Coach Driver Requirements:
- PCV Driving Licence
- Digital Tachograph card (Not essential)
- No more than 6 Points on your licence
- No disqualifications from driving in relation to Alcohol or Drugs
- Good customer care skills
PCV Driver / Coach Driver Benefits:
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week contract
- A Competitive salary – £12.00 per hour.
- 28 days holiday per year
- Recommend A Driver Scheme
- Enhanced DBS check
- Company uniform
- Company Pension
- Opportunity to meet new people
- Drive modern fleet vehicles
- Assistance with bridge tolls (Runcorn Depot only)
To apply, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01928 562062 and request an application form