PCV fitter vacancy
Due to recent increased expansion within the business and the lifting of restrictions, Selwyns is now looking for experienced PCV Mechanics/Mechanical Engineers to join our depots based in Runcorn and Manchester, working 42 hours per week, Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the examination, preparation and presentation of PCV vehicles including a modern fleet that are due for MOT and DVSA inspections as well as monthly inspections to ensure compliance to DVSA standards.
PCV Mechanic / Mechanical Engineer Role and Responsibilities
- General maintenance of vehicles.
- Keeping full detailed documents to ensure proof of compliance.
- Attending vehicle breakdowns.
PCV Mechanic / Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Ideally, you will hold a relevant professional qualification (NVQ3 or equivalent in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance) although consideration will be given to applicants who hold the relevant skills and qualities via experience.
- Excellent awareness of health and safety.
- Experience of working in the industry and familiar with DVSA and MOT requirements.
PCV Mechanic / Mechanical Engineer Benefits:
- 28 days holiday per year
- A Competitive salary
- Attractive overtime rates (double time on Sundays)
- Company Pension
- Company uniform
- FREE staff parking
If you wish to apply for this role, please submit your CV to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com before 15th January 2021.