Senior Management Accountant
Selwyns Travel Ltd (part of the RAPT Dev Group) and with a turnover of circa £16m and is now is looking to recruit a Senior Management Accountant. The role will have 2 transactional reports and will report through to the Finance Director. The Senior Management Accountant will be a busy and varied role, which will include budgeting and forecasting, costing of tenders, payroll, hands on month end duties, line management and development of other team members.
- Managing 2 direct reports, day to day, training and development;
- Provision of Financial Analysis to provide key insight and information to support business decisions and company strategy;
- Payroll review (weekly);
- Payroll processing (4-weekly salaried staff);
- Prepare management information and KPIs;
- Responsibility for Management Accounts;
- Implement & improve key financial and reporting processes where necessary;
- Costing and submission of tenders;
- Actively working with department heads to develop accurate forecasts, maintain budgets and provide financial management support to the wider team;
- Monitoring and reporting on variances between budget/forecast/actual;
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business.
ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant.
- Effective management skills;
- Experienced management accountant;
- Proven track record within fast paced environments;
- Flexible & resilient;
- Works effectively under pressure;
- Commercial awareness;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent systems skills, confident excel user and proven problem solver.
Apply by emailing your C.V. to HR@selwyns.co.uk, visiting our head office in Runcorn or calling a member of the HR team on 01928 562062 for further details.