We’re committed to keeping you safe
Selwyns Travel Ltd over-riding priority during COVID-19 is to protect our customers and staff members. We are working to Government guidelines and other industry professionals to ensure we are following the latest advice to keep you safe on our coaches.
Our team of dedicated staff have been working hard behind the scenes to make a number of changes to our processes, these changes will make sure that everyone is kept as safe as possible. You’ll find everything you need below.
Other Safety Measures
- Hand sanitiser will be available on coaches for customer use as you board. We also recommend you bring your own hand sanitiser gel for use throughout your journey
- All drivers are temperature checked prior to starting their shift, this is in addition to the alcohol checks our drivers have before any journey
- Passengers will be required to only use designated seats to adhere to social distancing rules. If you are travelling with members of your household then you are able to sit with them for your journey
- Passengers will be required to load rear seats first and leave the vehicle in the reverse order to avoid walking past sitting passengers
- Face coverings to be worn by all passengers*
*Excluding those who are medically exempt, and under the age of 11.
Copies of risk assessments available, contact us if you would like to request a copy.