National Express Coach Driver – Leeds (New Pay Rate)
Join us on our expansion journey……………
Selwyns Travel is a leading bus and coach operator located in the Northwest and Yorkshire with an enviable reputation for providing, quality, reliability and value for money based on over 50 years’ experience.
As part of our continued growth, we are looking to recruit experienced PCV Coach drivers to join our existing team in Leeds to carry out National Express work.
We are offering a highly competitive package, including guaranteed 40 hour contracts paying £13.00 per hour for Monday to Friday working, £14.00 for Saturday working and £14.50 for Sunday working.
In order to be considered for the coach driver role, candidates must meet the following essential criteria:
- A full, UK PCV (Category D) Licence
- Demonstrable experience as a Coach Driver
- A valid Digital Tachograph card ((not essential at application stage, but must have one prior to start on duty)
- A Driver Certificate of professional Competence (CPC)
- A maximum of 6 penalty points
- No unspent criminal convictions
Coach Driver Benefits:
- Guaranteed 40 hour contracts of up to £14.50 per hour.
- 28 days holiday per year
- Recommend A Driver Scheme
- Enhanced DBS check
- Company uniform
- Company Pension
- Opportunity to meet new people
- Drive modern fleet vehicles
To apply, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01928 562062 and request an application form