Selwyns Travel Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Selwyns Travel Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com, or write to: Marketing Department, Selwyns Travel Ltd, Cavendish Farm Road, Weston, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 4LT.
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain features on this website. We also require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
• We may use the information to understand how visitors use this website in order to improve the information offered and present more timely relevant information to you.
• To send promotional emails about Selwyns Travel Ltd news, products, services and offers using the email address which you have provided. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time by click unsubscribe at the bottom of the emails, contacting us via this website, or replying to any such emails and asking to be unsubscribed from our mailing list.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute, lease or provide your personal information to third parties. Neither will we use your personal information to send you promotional information about any third party websites, products or services.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This site, like many others, uses small files called cookies to help customise your experience. A cookie is a small text file which is stored by the browser on your computer or mobile device. Websites are able to read and write these files.
Cookies allow website and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information such as how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. This helps us to improve the website structure, design, content and functions. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and no personally identifiable data is collected.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website.
- Test content on our website.
- Store information about your preferences. This is so the website can present you with information you will find more interesting and relevant.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, and enable us to monitor which pages visitors find useful and which they do not. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
By using our Website, you agree that we can place cookies on your device.
You can use your web browser to choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Browser settings will typically be found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser.
Please note declining cookies may affect how our website functions, and some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
In the case of any cookies stored on your machine by third parties when you use our website, please note that we have no control over these cookies, or how the third parties use them. They are used to allow that third party to provide a service to us – providing digital maps, embedded video, social networking interaction, or anonymous data analysis.
If you want to reject third party cookies, you should visit the relevant third party’s website directly to manage cookies stored on your machine by them.
If you wish to learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to opt in to receive marketing communications from us. This may be by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you decide you no longer want us to use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
• Sign into our website and change your opt-in settings.
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Write to us at Marketing Department, Selwyns Travel Ltd, Cavendish Farm Road, Weston, Runcorn, WA7 4LU
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
We will always hold your information securely.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.